New To Leadership
Today’s is guest is Shawn Mynar, a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP™), Restorative Wellness Practitioner, Certified Personal Trainer, Real Food Foodie, and Passionate Health Seeker!
She grew up with the standard American diet until finding out she had an autoimmune disease, ulcerative colitis (UC) in 2008. Through experimenting and changing her nutritional approach, she healed herself through a ketogenic approach. She is now thoroughly versed in issues related to autoimmune disease and numerous other disorders.
She hosts the Keto for Women podcast which consistently ranks as a top podcast in Fitness and Nutrition on I-tunes.
- Don’t fear GOOD FATS. You need to increase your fat significantly to ensure you become ketogenic.
- You need to moderate protein to stay ketogenic. Too high protein is a very common mistake.
- Toxins are stored in fat so you need to choose high quality cuts of meat.
- You can’t go ketogenic with subpar foods – you can but you shouldn’t. This is Keto for Health.
- Use blood ketones to fine tune ketosis. Test for information. When you feel great, test to find out optimal ketone levels. Get the specific number.
- Be in ketosis for 3-5 weeks before you intermittent fast.
Creating optimal performance through optimal health.
Sharing education and experiences of how a low carb lifestyle and overall health focused approach can improve performance.
I work toward accomplishing this goal by providing education on how optimal health can create optimal performance.
Focusing on a holistic approach: mind, body, spirit to create a foundation for success.
Providing education and development through The Low Carb Leader Podcast and through informative and interesting blog posts.
- Sharing my diverse experiences and knowledge of my multi-year low carb lifestyle;
- Interviewing experts on how to create optimal performance through optimal health;
- Approaching health through a holistic approach: mind, body, spirit;and be your wellness coach.
- Examining the latest research on low carb and ketogenic nutritional approaches; and
- Providing science based information in a fun and informative way.
Optimal Performance and Leadership:
- Articulating my 20 years executive and leadership experience;
- Dedicating my services to leaders of all kinds including entrepreneurs and corporate leaders;
- Sharing the importance of the health – performance – leadership connection; and be your best health coach.
- Supplying practical and usable information covering all aspects of leadership and performance; and
- Providing leadership education and development.
- share my views regarding holistic nutrition.
Interesting and informative blogs focused on optimizing health and performance through a low carb and healthy lifestyle approach.
Join now to receive a bi-monthly newsletter featuring the latest in how optimizing health can optimize performance through a low carb and holistic approach.
A podcast focused on educating and entertaining you on living a low carb lifestyle and ways it will improve your performance and health.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen or exercise program, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
The Low Carb Leader LLC does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk
The opinions expressed on this page or on any The Low Carb Leader LLC sites are the sole opinion of Dan Perryman and The Low Carb Leader LLC and do not represent the opinions of any other employer or organization.
We collect your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. As a visitor to our site, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. If you opt in to any offer you will automatically be subscribed to our free newsletter and mailing list. If you do not wish to receive this free newsletter or emails, you may opt out at any time. We include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every e-mail we send. If you have any trouble opting out, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not spam you, sell or give your information to a third party.